A webinar with with Lisa Lyle Waggoner, January 16, 2023
Do you want a dog who will come to you the first time—every time? That’s what you’ll get when you follow the easy, fun, and effective training steps in The Original Rocket Recall™.
In this interactive webinar you’ll learn:
- How to build fabulous focus and attention as a foundation for Rocket Recall™
- How the ABC’s of training the the Four Stages of Learning play into recall training
- The three phases of the Check-In Game, Name Game, and Chase Me Game—fun ways to build your dog’s attention and desire to come to youStrategies for recall success in highly challenging environments, even around other animals
- How to use the Premack Principle to strengthen your training
- Ways to avoid—and undo—the common mistakes that undermine a reliable recall
Whether you’re a dog owner, dog walker, pet sitter, or dog trainer, if you want a dog who will return to you with rocket-like speed the first time—every time—this webinar is for you!
Lisa Lyle Waggoner is a passionate advocate for humane, science-based, force-free dog training. She’s a Certified Professional Dog Trainer-Knowledge Assessed, a Pat Miller Certified Trainer-Level 2, a Certified Separation Anxiety Trainer, and a faculty member of the Victoria Stilwell Academy for Dog Training and Behavior.
Lisa is the founder of Cold Nose College, a labor of love that has blossomed into a world-renowned center of education for both dog owners and professional trainers. She is dedicated to helping dogs and their owners form a strong bond and enjoy their lives together. The company provides online dog training around the globe. The trainers have a special certification in separation anxiety, as well as credentials related to addressing other behavioral issues.
She lives in western North Carolina in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and shares her life with her husband and business partner, Brad Waggoner, and their two Australian Shepherd dogs, Cody and Keaton. When not working, you’ll find her gardening, playing old-time banjo, and wandering with gratitude throughout their seventeen acres known as Blue Moon Hollow.
This is a webinar from January 16, 2023.